DATE: June 2, 2018
TIME: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Since 1995, the Garden Conservancy has held Open Days, an event that welcomes visitors into thousands of inspired private gardens in forty-one states. Through Open Days, the Garden Conservancy is working to fuel the public’s passion for gardens and gardening, while celebrating the rich diversity in American gardens.
This year, the Marin Art & Garden Center (MAGC) and the Marin Garden Club are partnering with the Garden Conservancy to bring you the 2018 Marin Open Day: Glorious Gardens of the Tiburon Peninsula.
Gardens Open for Viewing
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
$7/ garden or $35 for All Garden Pass. Tickets can be purchased by cash or check at each garden or by credit card at the link below.
We suggest starting your day at the MAGC Welcome Desk located next to “Mediterranean Marin” at 313 Reed Road in Strawberry. There will be coffee, morning treats from Sweet Things, and it is the only place where you can purchase your passes onsite with a credit card.
- Paige’s Garden, 216 San Rafael Ave., Belvedere
- Ring Mountain Hillside Garden,* 116 Reed Ranch Rd., Tiburon
- Tiburon Hillside Garden, 55 Spring Lane, Tiburon
- 15 Seafirth Place, 15 Seafirth Place, Tiburon
- Mediterranean Marin, 313 Reed Blvd., Mill Valley
- Beauty by the Bay, 25 Egret Way, Mill Valley
* Ring Mountain Hillside Garden is open from 12 pm to 4 pm
Full garden descriptions and directions can be found on the
Garden Conservancy website.
Open Days are rain or shine, no reservations needed.