The MAGC Garden School is a developmental, play-based preschool for children ages 3 to 5.9 years old. We focus on developing each child’s self-confidence, providing opportunities for socialization and preparing children for kindergarten. Our school offers a loving, safe, welcoming environment with individual attention to each student made possible by our small class size and a low student-to-teacher ratio.
The mission of the MAGC Garden School is to promote the development of the child through exploration of the arts and the environment while fostering learning and appreciation for our natural world.
Our Curriculum is designed to address the developmental needs of children aged 3 to 5 years old. Children are engaged in the following:
- Reading readiness and language development through letters of the week, phonics
- Gross motor skills through exercise and playground time
- Fine motor activities through arts and crafts
- Social skills through circle time and “sharing” time to encourage children to speak in front of peers
- Beginning math skills through sorting, shapes and games
- Dramatic play
- Science and nature
- Seasonal and holiday activities and field trips
Our classroom environment is rich in materials to support this multi-faceted curriculum, and our teachers work together to plan monthly
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org