We work hard to keep the Center’s property clean,
beautiful, and safe for all our visitors.
Please help us by observing these guidelines:
- Dogs must be on leash and stay on paths at all times. No dogs on the lawns. Please clean up and dispose of waste.
- MAGC is a smoke-free environment. No smoking, alcohol or drug use is permitted on the MAGC grounds.
- Children must be supervised. No wading in ponds and fountains or climbing rocks.
- Please don’t pick flowers, walk in planted beds, climb trees, or remove plant labels.
- No skateboards or scooters. Please walk your bicycle.
- No ball-playing, Frisbees, or drones. No balloons allowed.
- Please respect posted limits and any areas that are cordoned off for events.
- Photographers, please check in with the Office to make arrangements for any shoots.
- If you are here with a group, please check in with the Office to arrange a tour or outdoor gathering.
Thank you for taking care of this beautiful community treasure. Enjoy your visit!
The MAGC office is open Monday – Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm. If the photo shoot takes place outside of these hours, payment must be received prior to the shoot.
All photographers wishing to utilize the Marin Art & Garden Center (MAGC) property for private photo shoots must check in at the main office prior to the shoot. Availability depends on the MAGC calendar; a photo shoot may only take place if it does not conflict with private events such as weddings, memorials, concerts or other events MAGC has booked.
A $100 per hour fee is required for use of the grounds and shall be paid with via check, cash or credit card, prior to the photo shoot.