We work hard to keep the Center’s property clean,
beautiful, and safe for all our visitors.
Please help us by observing these guidelines:
- Dogs must be on leash and stay on paths at all times. No dogs on the lawns. Please clean up and dispose of waste.
- MAGC is a smoke-free environment. No smoking, alcohol or drug use is permitted on the MAGC grounds.
- Children must be supervised. No wading in ponds and fountains or climbing rocks.
- Please don’t pick flowers, walk in planted beds, climb trees, or remove plant labels.
- No skateboards or scooters. Please walk your bicycle.
- No ball-playing, Frisbees, or drones. No balloons allowed.
- Please respect posted limits and any areas that are cordoned off for events.
- Photographers, please check in with the Office to make arrangements for any shoots.
- If you are here with a group, please check in with the Office to arrange a tour or outdoor gathering. For groups of up to 15 people, there is a fee of $150. Please make payment arrangements in advance. Docent tours can be arranged for group visits; please fill out an inquiry form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the main office for more information or call (415) 455-5260.
Thank you for taking care of this beautiful community treasure. Enjoy your visit!
The MAGC office is open Monday – Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm. If the photo shoot takes place outside of these hours, payment must be received prior to the shoot.
Casual, informal photography is permitted on the grounds. All photographers wishing to utilize the Marin Art & Garden Center (MAGC) property for private or commercial photo shoots must check in at the main office prior to the shoot. Availability depends on the MAGC calendar; a photo shoot may only take place if it does not conflict with private events such as weddings, memorials, concerts or other events MAGC has booked.
A $100 per hour fee is required for use of the grounds and shall be paid with via check, cash or credit card, prior to the photo shoot.